If you are only single user using Windows 7 then there is no necessity to use password, though password for account is for protecting users from hackers and from others from unauthorized access to your PC.It will be annoying to enter same password again and again to login to Windows 7, you can enter into Windows 7 directly without even typing the password at Windows logon.
Entering into Windows 7 without typing the password
1.Press Win +R to get into run command box.
control usernamepassowrds2 netplwiz and hit Enter .
3.Now in User Accounts uncheck users must enter username and password to use this computer.
4.Click Apply and OK to save changes.
If you now restart your computer you can directly enter into Windows 7 without need to enter password which saves time and few keystrokes.
- “Gmail For Windows 7” notifies Gmail Messages Using New Windows 7 Features
- How to Disable Aero Shake in Windows 7
- Replace Shutdown Button On Win 7 Start Menu With Restart Button
- How to Add Quick Launch Bar to Windows 7‘s Taskbar
- How to Lock Your System without even Turning on Screen Saver in Windows 7
Please share this article