Aero Shake feature in Windows 7 will be useful which lets you stay focus on single Window by shaking that window which minimizes other opened windows.If you shake that Window again minimized windows will be restored.This is handy feature indeed, but if you don’t want this feature, you can disable Aero Shake very easily.
Disabling Aero Shake in Windows 7
1.Type regedit in Start Menu.
2.Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop on the left pane and double click WindowArrangementActive registry entry and give 0 as value.
3.Close Registry Editor and restart your computer.
4.Aero Shake has been disabled . If you wish to enable Aero Shake, follow the above procedure and change above mentioned registry entry value to 1.
- Replace Shutdown Button On Win 7 Start Menu With Restart Button
- How to Add Quick Launch Bar to Windows 7‘s Taskbar
- How to Lock Your System without even Turning on Screen Saver in Windows 7
- Download Free ebook On “Windows 7 Troubleshooting Tips”
- Microsoft Created New Help Site to Install, Reinstall and Uninstall Windows 7/Vista/XP
Please share this article