Quick launch bar in earlier versions of Windows allows t open to mostly used favorite programs quickly from taskbar.Microsoft in Windows 7,in place of Quick launch bar added the functionality for users to pin their desired applications to Taskbar, so necessity of quick launch bar is minimal ,do you still missing and want Quick launch bar? you can still add and use quick launch bar from Windows 7’s taskbar.
To add Quick Launch bar to taskbar in Windows 7
1.Right click on the taskbar, uncheck Lock the taskbar.
2.Right click again on the taskbar, select Toolbars>New toolbar..> and in Folder path type %appdata%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch and click Finish.
3.Now click lock the taskbar.
4.From now on you are able to open applications from quick launch bar also.
- How to Lock Your System without even Turning on Screen Saver in Windows 7
- Trick to Convert Any Video File to MP4 Format Using VLC Player
- Trick to Format Your Pen drive in NTFS Format in Windows XP
- How to Play Your Videos with Special Effects in VLC Player
- 10 Things to do When You are Offline