Since Stable Channel Chrome 4.0 supporting extensions gave users the option to try various extensions to add more features to Chrome.Users found another problem with extensions is the more extensions they install, the more icons of them cluttering address bar or Omnibox .
It makes annoying that these extension icons occupy lot of space and address bar of Chrome does get shrink due to this.And also users wants option to hide and rearrange extensions icons.
Google Chrome 5.0 developer build will allows users to rearrange and hide extensions icons. A vertical bar is presented after address bar which users can pull will hide icons and also a drop down menu is available to access these extensions.This gives users to access their extensions from drop down menu much like they access Bookmarks from address bar.
- Google Chrome Omnibox Tricks
- Can Chrome with Extensions Give Tough Fight to Firefox?
- How to Sync Google Chrome Bookmarks On Multiple Computers
- Guess Holiday Season Gift from Google, Google Chrome It Is :)
- Chromed Bird –Twitter Extension for Chrome