Plutext has released a robot firstname.lastname@example.org which can import MS Office Word Documents into Wave without loosing tables and images.Copying and pasting from MS word document into wave does not preserve images and tables .
All users having Google Wave accounts can try this, first they need to add email@example.com to their contacts.Then create a new wave and add this robot as a participant.After adding robot to the wave a file upload form appears.Presently users can able to upload DOCX format Word documents only that means office 2007 Word documents.
If upload form don’t appear after adding the robot try to remove robot as participant and again add it.You can read the wave announcement by signing into Google Wave with username and password which is accessible to everyone .
- Google Rolls Out Read-only, Restore Features to Google Wave
- How to Make Google Wave Inbox Clutter Free
- Google Sent Wave Invitations to Everyone Signed Up, Want One Signup Now
- How to Create Polls in Google Wave
- Google Wave Notifier : Google Wave Add-on for Firefox
- How to Ping Any One of Your Contacts in Google Wave