If you powered on your Computer and connect to internet to check emails, that’s fine but it is easy to spent more time on internet with chatting with friends and accessing Social networking sites like Twitter, and Facebook hang on! how much time you have spent on your computer time till now, please check! .Uptime.Net shows your Uptime since time you logged into Windows 7 in system tray.
Uptime.Net is free and portable tool, no installation is required.
Of course Microsoft does offer small uptime find tool for Windows versions and we can also find system uptime through event viewer also.
Though I tested this on Windows 7 it may work on all versions of Windows.
- How to Login to Windows 7 Without Entering Password
- Store Confidential Files in Password Protected Exe Containers with Protect Me! 2010
- Rotate Images Automatically or Manually with ImageAutoRotator 1.0
- “Gmail For Windows 7” notifies Gmail Messages Using New Windows 7 Features
- View Crashed Applications Details in Windows 7 with AppCrashView 1.0