Firefox 3.5.7 security update now available for download which fixes a common stability issue found in Firefox 3.5.6 and also fixed a problem with how updates are presented to users.It is recommended for all users to update their browser to latest version for safer and secured browsing.
Users will be notified about the update if they enabled automatic update in settings for Firefox . If not users can update their browser by clicking Help menu, selecting Check for Updates and thus installing updates for Firefox.
For list of bugs fixed read Firefox 3.5.7 release notes.
- Can Chrome with Extensions Give Tough Fight to Firefox?
- Firefox 4.0 to offer Home Tab with Personalized Homepage similar to iGoogle instead of Home Button
- Download Latest Google Toolbar For Firefox Which enables Sharing Pages with Short goo.gl URLs
- How to add AVG LinkScanner to Firefox, If it was installed after AVG
- Firefox Could not be Updated because “Connection Timed out”