Microsoft Office 2010 which is going to released in June 2010 and the system requirements for office 2010 are announced by Microsoft in one of their office blog posts.The doubt comes to users going to use office 2010 are does their computer hardware supports upcoming office 2010 are not.
According to Microsoft
- If a user runs office 2007 in his computer, then he can able to run Office 2010 in his computer with same hardware.Besides CPU and RAM are same but addition of Graphics processer will boost the performance of certain features of office 2010.
- A new laptop or netbook will run Office 2010.
- A computer with multi-core process will run office 2010 much faster.
- If your computer running Office 2003 then it can also run Office 2010.
Hardware requirements for Office 2003, Office 2007 and Office 2010 are
From the above chart CPU and RAM requirements for Office 2007, Office 2010 are doubled from Office 2003.
Minimum System Requirements for Office 2010 are
- Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHZ
- 256MB PC100 SDRAM
- Windows XP Professional With Service Pack 3.
Operating Systems Supporting Office 2010
- Download Free ebook On “Windows 7 Troubleshooting Tips”
- Microsoft Created New Help Site to Install, Reinstall and Uninstall Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Microsoft : “You Still need to Run Anti-virus in Your Computer on Windows 7”
- Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor and Windows 7 Compatibility Center Now Available
- How to Update Microsoft Security Essentials Offline