If you are using Windows 7 and facing problems related to Hardware like Hard drive making strange noise, applications fails to work, and everything seems not going fine for you then before you calling technician it’s better for you to look at this short ebook “Windows 7 Troubleshooting Tips” created by Mitch Tulloch, MVP from his ebook “What You Can Do Before Call Tech support”.
For Windows 7 users Microsoft has included 24 troubleshooting tools in Win 7 which will help users to troubleshoot problems that arises in Windows 7.These troubleshooters will help to identify and resolve problems.
- USB Drive Problems and Solutions Guide [PDF]
- Common PC Problems and Solutions Guide [PDF]
- Read Complete Guide to Google Wave Online for Free
- Ultimate Guide to Protect from Keyloggers
- Download Gmail Tips Guide