Adobe released Security bulletin mentioning that vulnerabilities are found in Adobe flash player 10.0.32.18 and earlier versions.These vulnerabilities could cause the application to crash and allows an attacker to take control of affected system. Adobe recommends all users to update their flash player to Flash Player version 10.0.42.34 .
Read the article 3 Ways to Check Flash Player Version Installed in Your Browser to check flash player version installed in your computer. Easiest way to check is visiting Flash player about page.
Though Mozilla plugin check will show the plug-ins update status installed in Firefox, but presently it is showing flash player status as up to date. So users better update their flash player to latest version to get protected from vulnerabilities. Users can install latest flash player version for Firefox browser for IE,and other browsers visit Flash player download center page and follow the instructions on the screen.
Adobe also recommends user to update from Adobe AIR 1.5.2 to ADOBE AIR version 1.5.3.
- Bit.ly to Extend Spam and Malware Protection for bit.ly Links
- Block Porn Stuff in Google by Locking SafeSearch
- Firefox Tops in Vulnerability List, Safari Follows it
- Microsoft : “You Still need to Run Anti-virus in Your Computer on Windows 7”
- Ultimate Guide to Protect from Keyloggers
Please share this article