Having Microsoft released the Bing Bar to use their search and access other features you may have installed it. If you are not satisfied with Bing Bar or may be due to occupying too much space on browser then you can uninstall Bing Bar and use Google Toolbar if you wish.
Since there are lot of advantages of Google Toolbar, using both Google Toolbar and Bing Bar will do no harm. But they will occupy more space. You can uninstall Bing Bar from your computer without affecting IE and Firefox functionality or performance.
To uninstall Bing Bar from your computer
1.Close IE and Firefox browsers.
2. Click Start menu >Settings >Control Panel >click Add\Remove programs
3. Select Bing Bar from the list of installed programs shown and click Remove to uninstall Bing Bar.
- How to Uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from Your Computer
- Uninstall and Repair .Net Framework With .Net Framework Cleanup Tool
- How to Uninstall Beta of Microsoft Security Essentials
- Download Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller
- How to Uninstall Google Toolbar