Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 has been released to the stable channel. This update fixes a potential issue that could cause Google Chrome to stop working and a security issue has also been fixed.
Users using Google Chrome browser will be updated automatically. If not user can update by clicking wrench button and selecting “About Google Chrome” which shows “a new version of Google Chrome is available” clicking “Update now” will update to latest version of Google chrome.
It is recommended for all users to update to the latest version of Google Chrome .
Bonus: Users can download offline installer for Google chrome 18.104.22.168 from below link.
- Switching in Between Stable, Beta and Developer Channels in Google Chrome
- Link to Themes Gallery Added to New Tab Page in Google Chrome 22.214.171.124
- Trick to Revert Back Old “New Tab Page” In Google Chrome 3.0
- How to Reset Your Theme to Default in Google Chrome
- Google Chrome : Remove All Websites Thumbnails in New Tab Page With Single Click