Google Chrome 22.214.171.124 has been released which fixed several security and stability issues found over its previous version. It seems lot of bugs and security issues have been fixed, hence it is recommended for users to update to latest version of Google Chrome.
Your Google Chrome browser will be updated automatically, if not you can update manually by opening Google Chrome browser and selecting “about Google Chrome” .
For complete information on bugs fixed read Google Chrome stable channel update
For future use of installing latest Google Chrome version offline on multiple computers after OS install or to reinstall Google Chrome, you can use Google Chrome 126.96.36.199 offline installer.
- Download Google Chrome 188.8.131.52 Offline installer
- Download AVG 9.0 Offline Installer
- Download 10 Useful Offline Installers
- Download Google Chrome 3.0 Offline Installer
- Download Yahoo Messenger 10 Beta Offline Installer