Lot of Telugu websites appear more clearly in IE than in Firefox because they are developed to support IE and of course another problem is with the fonts. But we can configure Firefox, most secured browser preferred by a lot of users to make Telugu appear clearly without any issues.
1.Before this make sure you read how to configure windows to support Telugu,
2.Now Open Firefox
- select Tools>Options > select content tab.
- and in Fonts & colors section select advanced .
- In the fonts window, select other languages opposite to “Fonts for”.
- Select Gautami as font for “serif” and “sans serif” click ok two times to save changes.
- Now you can view any telugu website more clearly in Firefox.
Note: To view certain websites in Telugu clearly we have to also install the fonts from their websites.
- Gmail Now Supports 5 Indian Languages
- How to View Telugu Clearly in Eenadu Website
- Access your Windows in Telugu now with Windows XP Telugu Language Interface Pack(LIP)
Please share this article