Do you ever wanted to know when previous version of Firefox installed in your system, or for that matter want to know the installed dates for all previous versions of Firefox in your computer . You can find them easily.
Firefox automatically records installed updates for every version.
To know installed dates of previous versions of Firefox
1.Open Firefox browser.
2. From Tools menu click options>advanced select “Update” tab and click “Show Update History”.
3. You can see all the updates installed with date, time, update status whether it was successfully installed or not and clicking “Details” link will take you to the release notes of particular Firefox version.
This applies to Firefox 3.0 above versions only.
- 5 Shortcuts to Open Links in Chrome and Firefox
- 3 Ways to Check Flash Player Version Installed in Your Browser
- Google Chrome : Remove All Websites Thumbnails in New Tab Page With Single Click
- Start Google Chrome Automatically in Incognito Mode
- Trick to load Firefox Faster on Startup
- Tweak to Bring back IE8 Menu Bar to top