Mozilla released Firefox 3.5.3 which fixes several security and stability issues found in Firefox 3.5.2. It is recommended to update your browser to latest version for safer and secured browsing.
If you see warning to update your flash plug-in after update, that’s Mozilla’s move to alert users .
The add-ons that worked in Firefox 3.5.2 may not work with Firefox 3.5.3.
If you enabled update in Firefox, Firefox will be automatically updated to latest version. If not you can update by
2.From Help menu click “Check for Updates”, your Firefox browser version will be updated to latest version.
For more details read Firefox 3.5.3 release notes.
You can download Firefox 3.5.3 from Mozilla website.
- Firefox Crosses One Billion Downloads
- Breaking:Firefox 4.0 Screenshots Released
- Firefox 3.5:Low memory Warning
- Firefox 3.5 Restore Session warning “Well this is embarrassing”
- What is Location–Aware Browsing