Microsoft’s decision engine, Bing plans to roll out new feature Bing & Ping beta which allows users to share search results for instant answers over facebook, twitter and email. Here is a twist, it’s not available to all. You have to become fan of Bing facebook page to preview this, don’t worry there is another way to grab invitation.
What is Bing & Ping?
Bing tries to launch new feature Bing & Ping with which you can share specific search results (instant answers) via facebook, twitter and email.
According to arstechnica a link to preview for Bing & ping has been already sent to fans of the Bing on facebook those who signed up. So if you are not signed up, you can still preview Bing & ping feature by entering your windows live id (you can enter hotmail email id) in survey monkey sign up page.
After entering your windows live id , clicking “Done” will expect invitation from Bing with in few days from now for sure.
- Everything about Bing Homepage You Need to Know
- Search Bing and Google together from Your Browser’s Search bar
- Bing now is in the World’s Top 20 Websites
- Windows 7:Integrate Bing into Windows Explorer
- Bing Search Engine Overview