Google Chrome 3.0 has been released to the stable versions. This release includes themes support, a redesigned tab page, updated omnibox , support for audio video tags and high performing v8 engine.
This release passed 51 developer , 21 beta, 15 stable updates and 3,505 bug fixes in the past year.
Google Chrome 3.0 Super fast
Redesigned New tab page
The new tab page which allows us to access most visited websites with a single click has been redesigned.
- You can see all thumbnails in a list view.
- You can hide some thumbnails and keep some on the new tab page.
- You can also rearrange thumbnails by drag and dropping like tabs.
- Added few tips at the bottom of the new tab page.
- Undo feature has been also applied to thumbnails that is when you remove a thumbnail you have the option to “undo” it as well as it will not be permanently deleted.
The search bar and address bar combined called as ominbox in Chrome has been optimized for the presentation of drop down menu .
HTML5 capabilities have been added to this version of Google Chrome.
Decorate Google Chrome with Themes
The themes now available for stable version of Chrome, as they are already tested for beta version . Overall there are 29 themes to play with, just visit Google Chrome Themes gallery , select any one of the your desired themes and click “Apply theme” to see Chrome in a new look.
To update your Google Chrome to latest version
1.Open Google Chrome, select wrench button and click “About Google Chrome”
2. A window shows “A new version of Google Chrome now available“, click “Update now “.
3.Your browser will be updated to latest Google Chrome 3.0 version.
- Google Chrome : Remove All Websites Thumbnails in New Tab Page With Single Click
- 5 Shortcuts to Open Links in Chrome and Firefox
- Start Google Chrome Automatically in Incognito Mode
- Google Chrome 18.104.22.168 Released
- Firefox Sucks, Chrome Rocks
Please share this article