Gmail today released four new themes named Orcas Island, High score, Turf and fourth one random which cycles through all other themes. As Gmail got themes in November they added four new themes. Gmail users have to enable them in themes tab in settings.
To enable any of the four themes
1.Sign into Gmail with username and password.
2. Go to themes tab under settings and choose your desired theme.
you can customize themes by location that is based on the location information you provide themes will change during the day.
Orcas Island Theme
Orcas Island theme features a new image each day, Gmail appears pretty with light background theme.
High score theme
- Gmail adds Contact Chooser for Composing Messages
- Gmail Reminds Users to Update their Alternate Email Address
- Images from Your Contacts in Gmail now Appear Automatically
- Recover Your Gmail Password through SMS
- Gmail and other Google Apps are out of beta