With multiple tabs in today’s browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox, we generally open links in new tabs by using right clicking and selecting “Open link in a new tab”. There are more easier ways to open links in a new tab and of course in a new window also by using mouse buttons.
1.Middle button: Use your middle mouse button that is wheel to open link in a new tab.
2. Ctrl +left click : Selecting Ctrl key and pressing left mouse click button will also open link in a new tab.
3.Shift + Left click: Pressing Shift button and clicking left mouse button will open link in a new window.
4. Shift+middle click: Shift-middle-click or(shift-Ctrl-click) will open link in a new tab and switches to that tab immediately.
5.Alt +left: Alt +left click saves the contents of link to your computer.
These shortcuts works perfectly in Chrome and Firefox , some worked in IE differently.
- 2 Ways to Create Shortcuts to Websites
- Create a Shortcut to Safely Remove Hardware
- Useful Shortcuts You Must Have
- Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
- Google Chrome : Remove All Websites Thumbnails in New Tab Page With Single Click