User never know Viruses, Spywares, Trojan and malwares in his computer until powerful anti-virus program finds them. Viruses and spywares install along with some programs without user consent. Users unknowingly installs rogue anti-virus programs and rouge anti-spyware programs by visiting and downloading files from adult websites.
That is true most users gets into trouble by visiting porn sites. I can give an example of rogue anti-virus program Antivirus 208 pro.
These are called rogue anti-virus programs, When these programs installed in your computer
- The desktop wallpaper changes.
- Homepage of IE changes to fake security product site.
- Virus alerts and pop ups keep coming from system tray which you cant’ stop.
- The program continuously shows scanning indicator and shows found some dangerous Trojans.
- Task manager, registry editor and folder options will be disabled.
- These programs connects to their site and asks to buy new software to get rid of Trojans or spyware.
Malwarebytes’ anti-malware features:
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (MBAM) successfully removes
- Rouge anti-viruses
- Rouge anti-spywares
- Spywares,Trojans dialers and other malwares very effectively.
MBAM free version available which lacks real time protection but very effective once you perform a quick scan of your computer. To remove some Trojans you need to restart your computer.
Before running a scan with MBAM, make sure you are using updated MBAM program. You can also update MBAM by clicking update tab in MBAM window so that it identifies new Trojans and viruses effectively.
MBAM can run in safe mode, if you are unable to run in windows normally
MBAM works with other anti-virus programs without any conflicts.
- Remove Viruses from Your Computer Freely with AVG Anti-Virus
- AVG Antivirus Tips & Tricks
- How to Know a Pen Drive has Virus
- Symantec Releases Top 100 Dangerous Websites of Summer 2009
- 7 Ways to Fix “Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator”
- 7 Ways to Fix ”Registry editing has been disabled by Your administrator “
Please share this article