While I tried to open twitter website, I am unable to open as I check is twitter down to me or all and the status message from twitter also confirms that twitter is down and it is due to denial of service attack.
A denial of service attack is making public not to access that service ,here that service is twitter .
- I am able into logged into twitter
- see all tweets
- posted tweets
- Open the bit.ly links and the read articles.
How I have logged onto twitter , seen all the tweets and accessed all tweets without any problems ,here Twitter is not accessible for users only, twitter is down for us its servers are targeted in such a way it’s not accessible to twitter users.So I used twitxy to successfully log onto twitter and accessed the twitter.(read more about denial of service attack )If you face downtimes of twitter in future use twitxy.
Twitter team posted a blog entry confirming that twitter is facing denial of service attack.
- TweetBlocker:Block Spammers in Your Twitter Stream
- How to Know When Did You Joined Twitter
- Combine Twitter trends with Bing search with BingTweets
- Find Twitter Spammers With TwitChuck
- 8 Reasons for Anyone to Follow You on Twitter
- Whom to blame for Twitter Outage
Please share this article