Loft of folks preferring Google Chrome over IE and Firefox, because Chrome loads web pages very fastly. Google Chrome’s new tab page has unique importance over other browsers.
When you open new tab page in Google Chrome , it loads Most visited websites , recently saved bookmarks, recently used search engines and recently closed tabs .
Importance of Most visited sites in a new tab page
Google Chrome shows ( maximum) 9 most visited websites with thumbnails, so that you can open any website by clicking that thumbnail. This yielded to some privacy concerns , so Google Chrome added option to remove these thumbnails.
You can remove thumbnails for specific websites by clicking on “ Remove a thumbnail “ , you can remove all websites thumbnails by
1.Opening Google Chrome , select wrench button click “clear browsing data” , select everything and again click “clear browsing data”.
2.All browser history will be cleared including all websites thumbnails in new tab page.
- Google Chrome: 2 Easier Ways to Open Links in New Tabs
- Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 Released
- Start Google Chrome Automatically in Incognito Mode
- Google Chrome Session Restore [Video]
- Google’s Way of Promoting Products
- How to Integrate Internet Download Manager Into Google Chrome