If you are using updated version of Google Chrome, you are using version Google Chrome 184.108.40.206. Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 has been released which fixes several security issues found in Google chrome 18.104.22.168.
Since these issues are rated high, it is recommended user to update to latest version of Google Chrome.
Your Google Chrome will be updated automatically, if not you can update by
1.Opening Google Chrome, from wrench menu select “about Google Chrome”.
2.A window shows “new version of Google chrome is available “ click update now to update your browser to latest version of Google Chrome that is 22.214.171.124.
3.You can see Google Chrome 126.96.36.199 in “about Google chrome “ window.
- Google Chrome : Remove All Websites Thumbnails in New Tab Page With Single Click
- Google Chrome: 2 Easier Ways to Open Links in New Tabs
- Start Google Chrome Automatically in Incognito Mode
- Quickly Search Websites With Omnibox in Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Session Restore [Video]