Lot of folks like Google Chrome, because Chrome renders web pages very fastly. There will be links pointing to other sites or to the site it self in a webpage. There are two new easier ways to open those links in new tabs without leaving the webpage in Google Chrome.
2 Ways to Open links in New Tabs in Google Chrome…
1.Just place the mouse cursor on the link and click middle button of the mouse, that will be wheel button for mouse .
2.Another ways is just press Ctrl + click left button of the mouse, that link opens in a new tab.
Thanks to [Google Chrome blog]
- Start Google Chrome Automatically in Incognito Mode
- Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 Released
- Quickly Search Websites With Omnibox in Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Session Restore [Video]
- 9 Browser Warnings Nobody Wants to See
- 2 Ways to Create Shortcuts to Websites