Its always good to have enough password recovery options available for your Gmail account . As recently Gmail added another feature to reset your Gmail password via SMS. Today I got a message in Gmail to confirm my alternate email address.
Lets look at the password recovery options available for Gmail account.
1.If you forgot Gmail account password ,
- Visit Gmail password recovery page.
- Enter your email address followed by captcha .
- If Gmail accepts your username, Gmail sends reset password info to your alternative email address.
2. If you already enabled your Gmail account to receive password reset info though mobile, you can get that reset code though SMS.
Its always good to check and update our alternate email address for any email account . As my alternate email address for Gmail is old, I added another alternate email address.
Don’t forget to master in Gmail by reading Gmail Tips Guide.
- Images from Your Contacts in Gmail now Appear Automatically
- Gmail and other Google Apps are out of beta
- Add HTML Signatures to GMail With WiseStamp
- Gmail Translates other language messages Automatically
- Set Gmail as the Default Email Program with Google Toolbar