If you have to sent a message from Gmail, you will rely on auto-complete feature in Gmail to automatically add email addresses. Auto-complete does save time and few key strokes we have to enter, today Gmail added another alternative, Contact chooser to auto complete to add email addresses in composing messages.
When you click To: link (CC:/BCC) , Contact chooser will open, while you composing message. So you have the option to enter required email addresses without forgetting from the contacts. If you are using contact groups, then you can select contacts from groups which appear in drop down menu in contact chooser.
Don’t miss to Download Gmail Tips Guide
- Gmail Reminds Users to Update their Alternate Email Address
- Submit Video to YouTube :How Do You Manage Gmail
- Images from Your Contacts in Gmail now Appear Automatically
- Protect Your Gmail from Ebay and Paypal’s Spam,Phishing emails
- Recover Your Gmail Password through SMS