There are lot of Free PDF printers available on the internet to convert virtually any file into PDF ,I recommend dopdf freeware .Here i2pdf is another freeware program which creates PDF file from collection of images .
You can extract images from PDF files also read
Features of i2pdf:
1.Download i2pdf zip file, extract the files to a folder and run i2pdf.
2.Select the image files you want to create a PDF,drag these files to i2pdf and select the images and click “Build PDF” to make a PDF file.
3.A log file will be created along with the PDF file mentioning the resizing ,compression details and shows errors if any happened during PDF build process.
4.i2pdf is a freeware.
Summary :i2pdf is a freeware which creates PDF files from images, if you have a lot of images you want to send an email of images in PDF format this will be very useful .
- Split and Merge PDF Files with PDFSam
- Free PDF to Word Converter 1.5
- How to Set Foxit Reader as Default PDF Reader
- 3 Ways to Search and Download free PDF ebooks Online
- Create PDF Files With Clickable Links
- How to Convert CHM files to PDF files
- Combine,Split PDF Files with Free PDFTK Builder