As Blogger is turning into 10 years old, they are rolling new features to blogger blogs, adding share button to navbar is one of them. Unfortunately these days lot of bloggers use hacks to remove navbar, as they are loosing readers the option to share from navbar.
When a reader clicks on “share” button on the homepage of the blog, your blog’s URL will be shared on Twitter, Facebook and Google Reader. If a user reaches individual post, clicking on share button will provide the option to share post’s URL via email , Twitter , Facebook and Google Reader.
With each URL that gets shared has specific parameter appended(?spref=nn) at then end like
- If xyz.blogspot shared on twitter, it will be shared on twitter like http://xyz.blogspot.com/?spref=tw
- For facebook http://xyz.blogspot.com/?spref=fb
- For Google reader http://xyz.blogspot.com/?spref=gr
To know which blogs are shared on twitter , you can find through twitter search.
- 3 Boring Comments No Blogger Wants to See
- Find the Blogger’s Type With Typealyzer
- How to Install Tweetboard on Your Website or Blog
- How to add Twitter Updates to Your Blog’s sidebar
- Get Email Alerts When Some One Mentions Your Blog URLs in Twitter