Almost any blog now a days is comments enabled, because that is the only way to get feedback about post in positive or negative way. If comments system is not there for blogs, then it seems you are the only author blogging and reading your own post lonely.
Comments always helpful in creating healthy conversation between reader and blog author, comments keep engage readers with the blog author. Reader comes to a blog through many sources through search engines, referral sites and some directly.
Image credit:Scott Beale/ Laughing Squid
When a new reader comes to blog, he wants to leave his identity and impression on the blog with few words which we call comment. Those comments can be praising the blog, author of blog or criticizing.
A comment should compliment the blog rather than making comments just for the sake of back links. It has surprised me that even professional bloggers, who blogs beautiful posts fails to make a decent comment related to post.
What a blog author expects in a comment
- Comment should be on the topic posted in the post.
- Comment should give more ideas to author.
- Commentator should asks some doubts on the posts.
Here below 3 poor, worst and boring comments no blogger wants to see
3.”I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
- Get Email Alerts When Some One Mentions Your Blog URLs in Twitter
- How to Install Tweetboard on Your Website or Blog
- How to add Twitter Updates to Your Blog’s sidebar
- How to Fix”Background Color of Ads theme template issue”