These days lot of programs are developed on .Net framework . To install and run these programs in your computer, .net framework must be installed in your computer. Actually while installing these programs they ask you that the program requires to install .net framework in your computer.
First of all you need to know which version of .net framework installed in your computer for that
1.Click start>settings>add\remove programs you can find .net framework version clearly showing, if you have .net framework already installed in your computer.
2.There is a free utility to check version of Microsoft .net framework runtime installed on your machine
- Download free .net version check utility
- Extract the files to a folder, run the versioncheck which shows the version of .net framework runtime installed on your machine.
- Uninstall and Repair .Net Framework With .Net Framework Cleanup Tool
- Download .Net framework 3.5 SP1 Offline installer
- Identify and Open any Unknown File With help of Openwith.org Desktop tool