Gmail always in front to boost Gmail features here Gmail has added another option to recover forgot password through SMS.If you have lot of email accounts it is not that much difficult to forget your Gmail login password even a geek can forget.
So with this option you always have another choice to recover your forgotten password by requesting them password which will send as text message to your cell phone.That may be your last chance to recover your Gmail password unless you lost your cell phone .
To turn this feature in your Gmail account,
1.log into Gmail account .
2.click on password recovery options enter your password if Gmail asks.
3.Click add a mobile number and enter your mobile number and save the changes.
So you have an alternate at least in your hand through mobile to access Gmail password if forgotten.
If you don’t read Gmail tips guide Download Gmail Tips Guide and save time and efficiently manage Gmail.
- Gmail and other Google Apps are out of beta
- Add HTML Signatures to GMail With WiseStamp
- Gmail Translates other language messages Automatically
- Importing mail and Contacts from Other Accounts to Gmail now easier
- Gmail Now Supports 5 Indian Languages
- Gmail Now On Your Desktop
Please share this article