As Mozilla released Firefox 3.5 still lot of people are using Firefox 3.0.x due to incompatibility of add-ons with Firefox 3.5 though Mozilla release updated Firefox 3.5.1.If you are still using Firefox 3.0.x Mozilla released Firefox 3.0.12 which fixes several security issues found in Firefox 3.0.11.
Firefox users using Firefox 3.0.x version are recommended to upgrade latest version if you browser not updated automatically if you enabled to install updates for Firefox. If not
- Open Firefox from Tools menu click “check for Updates” will update your Firefox browser to latest Firefox 3.0.12 .
Mozilla provide security updates to Firefox 3.0.x till January 2010 if you are using Firefox 3.0.12 you can upgrade to Fireofx 3.5 by selecting “check for updates”.
read more details about Firefox 3.0.12 release notes.
Standalone installer of Firefox 3.0.12 will not be available since Firefox 3.5.1 is the most recent version.
- Download Mozilla Firefox 3.5.1 Portable
- Firefox 3.5:Low memory Warning
- Automatically start Firefox in a Private Browsing session
- How to Turn Off or disable Location-Aware Browsing Permanently in Firefox
- What is Location–Aware Browsing
Please share this article