Microsoft releases security updates for vulnerabilities found in visual studio and in Internet Explorer which are rated critical for IE and moderate for visual studio by Microsoft.
These vulnerabilities allow attacker to run malicious code on your computer.If you are up to date with security updates you are safe if not you can update now or manually by downloading the patches from Microsoft website.
The operating systems that are affected with these are windows 2000 SP4,Windows XP SP2 and SP3,Windows Vista.Windows server 2008 not affected.You can download the security updates the for the month of July in ISO images manually from below link.
For information on vulnerabilities in visual studio
For information on vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Changes IE8’s First Run Behavior
- Microsoft Releases Security Update for Vulnerability in Microsoft Video Activex Control
- Microsoft Security Essentials Beta Unveiled
- Watch Microsoft’s Windows 7 Tour Videos
- Language Translation of Queries now in Bing with Microsoft Translator