So having known what is location-aware browsing in Firefox ,as Firefox or Google never spy on you by knowing the information collected ,you may get a feeling that you may be traced and your privacy may be in danger.
This location-Aware browsing is optional in Firefox,Firefox won’t send your location information unless you give permission.If you want to turn off location aware browsing permanently in Firefox 3.5 you can do it very easily.
To turn off Location –Aware browsing in Firefox permanently
2.Type about:config in address bar click “I’’ll be careful, I promise” .
3.Type geo.enabled now double click geo.enabled in preference name and set it to false.
4.Now Location–aware browsing in Firefox is disabled.
- What is Location–Aware Browsing
- Automatically start Firefox in a Private Browsing session
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Released
- Disabling Firefox3’s "awesomebar"
- How to Disable "Firefox -Restore Previous Session " dialog when Firefox Starts