Twittering at bathtub caused death to Girl

by Venkat eswarlu on June 21, 2009

in Uncategorized

 Twittering at bathtub caused death to Girl

A 17 year old girl died when she tried to twitter from bathtub.Trying to use twitter via laptop using battery gave the girl electric shack named Flavia Boricea and she died.

 

 Twittering at bathtub caused death to Girl

How people crazy about Twitter there should be limit to every thing ,this is ridiculous loosing life curious to not  to loose twitter session she used laptop on the bathtub .[via inquisitr.]

Hands on Head image credit:byte

Related articles

SHARE

Related Posts:

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: