Any one will agree to the fact that most of the people now a days use Firefox as Primary Browser and Google as their default search engine for Firefox or even for other browsers also me not an exception.So till now you are using Google in Firefox to search in the search bar ,as Bing released looks liked by lot of users.
If you want to make Bing as default search engine for Firefox ,you can do it easily.
If you don’t know how to set your browser as default read
Mean while you don’t miss to read Bing Tips & Tricks and rest of the articles we are covering on Bing.
To make Bing As Default search engine for Firefox
1.Just open Firefox.
2.In the search bar click on bullet button which opens drop down menu showing list of search engines available,click Manage Search Engines Firefox opens list of search engines click Get more search engines which takes you to the Mozilla add-ons search engine page which you will find Firefox add-on for Bing released by Microsoft.
3. Here is the link for official Firefox add-on for Bing, click on add to Firefox, Firefox prompts you for “add Bing to the list of engines available on the search bar” check “start using it right away” and click add.
4.Click “Accept and install “,that’s it Bing is added to list of search engines in Firefox and has been set as default search engine for Firefox .
- Bing Tips & Tricks
- How to Turn On and Off Background Images in Bing
- Download Bing Ring Tones for Your Mobile Phones
- How To Save High Resolution Background Images on Bing to Desktop
- Update Firefox’s search bar With Google’s new favicon
- How to Set Foxit Reader as Default PDF Reader
- Setting Your Default Browser in Windows