Twitter allows people to send messages to friends,relatives and followers with a text of 140 characters.If you want to show your twitter updates on your blog’s sidebar you can easily add them .
1.Just log into your twitter account.
3.Select number of updates to show in your blog and title for it
4.You can see the preview of twitter updates on right side of that page.
5.Just click “grab the code “ and add it to your blog using java script \HTML widget.
- Twitter Search Explained in Plain English
- How to Guide to Post Photos from Flickr to Twitter
- Use your TwItter Updates as Signatures with Twisig
- 2 Ways to find is Twitter down or not
- Whom to blame for Twitter Outage
- Twoogle:Search Twitter and Google at the same time