Whenever you open Firefox browser on startup ,it takes ages to load and its really very annoying .With a simple trick we can make Firefox load faster on startup.
To Load Firefox Faster on Startup
1.Just close all windows.
2.Select Firefox shortcut on desktop,right click on it click Properties
3.In the Target box of Firefox add /prefetch:1 to "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
4.After adding /prefetch:1 switch the Target box for Firefox should look like below
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" /prefetch:1
5.There is space between "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" and /prefetch:1.
6.Click Apply and OK to save changes.
7.Now open Firefox ,you will observe Firefox loading faster than the previous time.
- Update Firefox’s search bar With Google’s new favicon
- 5 Firefox Tweaks That Save Your Privacy
- Disabling Favicons of Websites In Firefox
- Setting Firefox’s Tab Bar to have Only Single Close Button
- How to Reopen Last Closed Tab in Browsers
- Open Any Website By Typing Just One or Two Letters In Firefox
- Disabling Firefox3’s "awesomebar"
- Boost Firefox speed with these tweaks