You have downloaded a lot of WinRAR archive files, which may contain MP3 songs or videos from file sharing sites such as Rapid share. Generally these days, programs with bigger size have been split into parts and uploaded as archives after compressing them, so that users who download them can save download time.
You can also read how to Open Multiple programs with a Single click and how to close Multiple Opened PDF documents simultaneously at once.
After downloading these WinRAR archive files, you have to extract them separately to each folder, that’s very time consuming to extract files if you have more than from 10 archives to extract. There is a trick, with which, we can extract files from Multiple WinRAR archives with a single click.
1. Select all the WinRAR archives.
2. Right click and follow any one mentioned below to extract these files from archives
- Selecting Extract files will extract all the files to the current directory.
- You can specify the saving location for Extracted files by selecting Extract here.
- You can extract each archive to a separate folder by selecting Extract each archive to separate folder.
- AutoWinRarZip Extracts Files from Archives Automatically Whenever You Download Them
- How to Create, Open and Identify RAR 5 Archive File
3. This will save a lot of time.
Have you found this tip useful? Let us know in the comments.
- How to Join Multiple Video files into Single Video file
- Recover Zip Archive Passwords With ZIP Password Finder
- Trick to Change the Registered Owner Name in Windows XP
- Command Prompt Tips &Tricks
- Do You Know the Tricks of Search Companion
- Easy Trick to Share your files and Folders