If you want to scan your whole computer with AVG but don’t want to till the scan is complete, do you know: you can set your computer to shutdown automatically after completion of scan with AVG, follow the steps below for that.
4 Advantages of Automatic shutdown of your system after AVG’s Scan
- This will be very useful which don’t require your presence.
- Also AVG scans whole computer automatically and shuts down your computer after that.
- If you protected your computer with a password which locks your computer then, AVG offers the option to shutdown your computer forcely.
- You can sleep or do other work while AVG performs whole system scan for you.
- Set IDM to Shutdown computer automatically when downloading completes
- Make CCleaner to Shutdown Windows Automatically After Cleaning
To shutdown your Computer Automatically after AVG scan
1. Open AVG user Interface
2. From Tools, select scan computer, when the scan is running, you can see the ‘additional scan settings’ in the scanning window
3.Click additional scan settings, under computer shutdown options, select ‘shutdown computer after scan completion ‘,you can also check ‘force shutdown if computer is locked’, if your computer is protected with a password.
4. Click OK to apply the changes.