Surfing with low speed from your sluggish internet connection provided by your ISP,don’t worry you can increase your internet connection speed by 20 %.This may be old tweak but let me tell you old is gold ,Windows wastes 20% bandwidth,we have to save that bandwidth and increase our internet connection speed.
Though there are third party programs available on Internet to increase internet speed , this tweak definitely boosts your internet connection’s speed.
Increasing Internet Connection Speed :
1.Click Start>run>type gpedit.msc
2.Select Local Computer Policy >Computer Configuration >Administrative Templates
3.Select Qos Packet Scheduler ,in the right pane select Limit reservable bandwidth and double click it and enable it ,set bandwidth limit as 0 in place of 20 ,apply to save the changes.Close all properties and close Group Policy Editor.
4.Restart your computer.
You will definitely observe the increase in your internet speed.
Do you know other tweaks to increase internet connection speed ?share with us in comments
- 2 Ways to Find Shared Folders in Your Computer
- 3 Ways to Access Hidden Files and Folders when Folder Options gets disabled
- How to Find Highest Page Viewed Post of any Blog
- How to Ping Technorati Automatically
- Exposing Your Printer to Cold Conditions Can give Fumes
- How to Update Your Website’s Thumbnail Image in Technorati
- How to Update Your Website’s Thumbnail Image in Alexa