No need to introduce Kaspersky, major security vendor its website kaspersky lab had been hacked by hackers through SQL injection .This is really sad if kasperksy can’t protects its website from hackers how it going provide security services to their customers using their products all over the world.
I just came to read this news on Computer World that Kasperksy lab has been hacked
Image credit :Macbros
The hackers.are from Romania they released blog post in their blog(the blog seemed to be not working now) claiming that hey made SQL injection attack on Kaspersky’ U.S support Site.They accessed customer email addresses and software activation codes.
Kaspersky’s Senior Antivirus researcher Roel Schouwenberg agreed that their site is hacked and hackers are not advanced hackers they accessed the database’ s labels of tables and not the data.
If Kasperksy can’t protect their websites how they can support millions of users using their antivirus and Internet security suits.
- How to Remove Downadup\Conficker Worm from Your Computer
- How to Activate Avast When the Screen Saver is On
- How to Secure Your Gmail Account
- How to Disable the Guest Account In Windows XP
- Things to Do When Your PC is Infected
- Drop Your Rights for more Security
- why you should not run your PC as admin
- PC Security Guide