While you installing Windows XP on your computer it registers your name as owner of Windows XP , if you spelt wrongly during setup while entering your name and wondering how I can change registered owner name .We can change the registered name with a simple trick.
1.Open registry editor by typing regedit in start menu in Run box and press enter.
2.Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version in the right pane select RegisteredOwner right click it to modify and change to your desired name ,similarly you can change registered organization name also which is one entry above RegisteredOwner entry
3.Restart your computer.
4.You can see your desired name in System properties.
- Set Your Favorite Picture as Drive Icon for USB Drive
- Tweak to Bring Back IE7 Menu to the Top
- How to Activate Avast When the Screen Saver is On
- How To Print List of Installed Programs In Your Computer
- How to Know You are Logged in With Administrator Account
- Command Prompt Tips &Tricks
- How To Remove Log Off Option from Start Menu