Have you redesigned your website and your website’s thumbnail image in Alexa is showing old design .It is always good to update our website’s info in Alexa which shows our website’s traffic ranks. Don’t worry ,we can update website’s Thumbnail image in Alexa.
2.Open Webmaster’s Corner page ,in the “Edit your site Data” select self-service tools see the third line that Highlight’s Update the thumbnail image for my site ,in the My Website enter your website’s URL click Continue you will get the message from Alexa that your site is queued for thumbnail update.
3.Alexa Will update your website’s Thumbnail image , it may take time one or two days
Have you updated your website’s thumbnail image in Alexa?Share with us in comments.
Update 1:If you have done all the stuff I mentioned above ,and still can’t find your webstie’s thumbnail image updated in Alexa,contacting Alexa will do it for you ,Contact Alexa about mentioning to update your website’s thumbnail image .
Update 2 :Since Alexa redesigned their site ,Alexa is no longer showing thumbnail image for websites .
- Alexa gets a Redesign
- How to View Telugu Clearly in Eenadu Website
- Find Your Website’s Load Speed
- Find Recent Update Time of Any Website
- Check Where Your Username Registered
- Find Website is down or for Just to you Only
- How to Find Subscriber Count of Other Sites
- How to Save Webpage as Image