There will be always problems for users facing sudden restarts of computer and blue screen error messages .These are always because of malfunctioned device drivers and kernel modules.WhoCrashed investigates these drivers which caused crash of your computer and displays the report.
Whocrashed is a crash dump analysis tool which thoroughly checks crash dump and displays a report of drivers which crashed your computer.For this tool to work the crash dump should be enabled in your computer.
To enable crash dump start>settings>Control Panel>system >advanced >startup and recovery >select one of three options in write debugging information box and click ok.
Now click Analyze in Whocrashed 1.0 and it displays the report if it contains any drivers causing system crash.
Summary:WhoCrashed will be very useful to find the drivers causing sudden restarts and crash of computer.
- How to open Command Prompt from Right Click Menu
- Get Comprehensive System Info With Auslogics System Information
- How to Shutdown Your Computer at Specific Time
- Backup,Restore Your Drivers With DriverBackup
- Focus On Writing Text With Darkroom
- Know What Files Your Program Needs to Run With Dependency Viewer
- Detect and Clean Most Recent Used lists in Your Computer With MRU Blaster