It’s knew to all that whenever we insert a Flash drive a icon appear at the system tray to Safely Remove Hardware as we can unplug the flash drive by right clicking it and clicking safely remove Hardware,creating a shortcut to the safely remove hardware will be handy in certain situations were that icon disappears also we have quick access to it .
Creating Shortcut to Safely Remove Hardware:
1.Right click on desktop click New >Shortcut and type
“rundll32.exe Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll “ letters are case sensitive and name it as Safely Remove Hardware and click Finish.
2.Now to unplug your Flash drive now you can just click safely remove hardware shortcut and you can click stop then remove the flash drive.
- Useful Shortcuts You Must Have
- Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
- Access System Properties with a Single Click
- Shutdown ,Restart your Computer Super Fastly
- Lock your PC With a Single click
- An exception Occured While trying to run”shell32,dll Control_ RunDll Hotplug.dll”