There will be situations you can be in a dilemma as I logged in with Administrator privileges or not.If you are using more than one user this will be very helpful to know your account status limited or administrator .As with Administrator status we can edit registry,install and uninstall program modify the system files it can be done by verifying Administrator Account.
To know whether you logged with Administrator Account
- Start >Run>type timedate.cpl >click ok
- If you can access Date and Time properties then you are logged in as Administrator .
- How to Disable the Guest Account In Windows XP
- why you should not run your PC as admin
- Hide All Windows With A Single Click
- Command Prompt Tips &Tricks
- How To Remove Log Off Option from Start Menu