Wondering to know how much RAM installed in your PC and what the Maximum memory that your motherboard supports ? You can find how much Maximum RAM your Motherboard supports easily with Crucial System Scanner.
What you’ve to do is go to Crucial System Scanner Site and download the Scanner after accepting to their terms and conditions. It downloads the scanner to our PC, opens the browser, scans your system and gives the report on a new tab. We can also find Maximum RAM that a motherboard supports in the motherboard manual that came with our PC.
Separate Scanner is available for Vista.
This report includes
- Motherboard Manufacturer Model and details
- Memory of Rams installed
- Maximum RAM motherboard Supports
- CPU model and details.
- Check How Many Portable Devices are Connected to Computers In Network Onine With Endpointscan With their Names
- Recover Zip Archive Passwords With ZIP Password Finder
- Intel Processor Identification Utility 4.0
- Track Your Disk Space Usage With TreeSize Free
- Get Detailed Info of Your PC With Free Belarc Advisor