MRU-Blaster detects and cleans most recent used lists in your computer very easily.MRU means Most Recently Used.We can safely remove these most recently used lists with MRU-blaster by that we can prevent access to our MRU and protect our privacy
What are Most Recently Used lists:.
Most Recently used list contains names and locations of the last files you accessed.
Why to clear these MRU:If you don’t clear MRU there is a chance someone can access that info.
While installing it is enabled as startup program ,and also we can schedule this MRU-Blaster .MRU-Blaster can remove over 30,000 different MRUs and usage tracks.which includes Typed URLs Internet Explorer ,Run command history and Google toolbar History also.
You have to scan with MRU-blaster as it automatically detects and clears most recently used lists.
- Make GIF Animations Easily With Giftedmotion
- List All USB Devices Connected to Computer With USBDeview
- Find how Much Maximum RAM Does Your Motherboard Support
- Recover Zip Archive Passwords With ZIP Password Finder
- How To Print List of Installed Programs In Your Computer